Staff Development Workshops, Inc. was established to provide teachers, para-professionals, and administrators of grade Pre-K-12 with high quality workshops and follow up coaching visits on a variety of timely topics.
We are committed to helping teachers learn the best practices in education today which focus on practical classroom-tested strategies that can be easily implemented with diverse children who have a wide range of needs, strengths, and interests.
Our dynamic speakers consistently receive rave reviews for their outstanding and practical workshop presentations.
You will learn what works and why it works as you are actively involved in hands-on workshops that are fast paced, reality based, and filled with humor.
Professional development services that consultants for staff Development Workshops provide include:
- Hands-on workshops (full-day, half-day and multi-day workshops for in-depth training)
- On-site coaching to ensure application of teaching strategies
- Workshops for administrators for understanding how to support their teachers
- Curriculum Writing
- School and district wide summer institutes on Reader's and Writer's Workshop
- Saturday and after school workshops
- Keynote presentations